Friday, October 3, 2008

100 Books in...well, as long as it takes

Brian Prisco, who is one of the reviewers over at Pajiba is doing something he calls The Cannonball Read, which pits him against Alabamapink in a race to see who will read 100 books first. They've opened up the race and so I figured, why not? I haven't been reading as many books lately as I used to, so hopefully this challenge and my own competetive nature will get me back on track.

So yeah, that's why I created this blog. I can be found elsewhere as:

Telesilla on Live Journal--be warned, the El Jay is pretty much my fannish/personal/political journal and if you don't know what slash is, tread over carefully over there.

The Sweetly Scented Lemmings -- where my friend Helens and I review perfume and soap from indie craftspeople.

Telesilla on Last fm -- if for some reason you care about what I'm listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment