Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Freebies List

Both Marra and Figgy did this, so let's make it a Cannonball Meme, shall we? To quote Figgy, "a 'Freebies List' consists of the 5 celebrities you'd most like to do whoopie with. No consequences or regrets. Just pure enjoyment."

Because I love the laaaadies!



5. Allison Janney -- Fabulous, talented, hot and also? Tall.



4. Kate Hewlett -- Actress and playwright and generally gorgeous. (and yes, that's her brother down in the "honorable mention" section of the guys. It's a talented family.)



3. Rachel Luttrell -- Unless you're a Stargate: Atlantis fan, you undoubtedly don't know who she is. Poor you.



2. Gina Torres -- I've lusted after her since the Xena days.



1. Carrie-Anne Moss -- I'm sorry, were we talking about something?

Honorable mentions: Monica Bellucci, Gillian Anderson, Lucy Lawless, Tilda Swinton...okay the list could go on and on.


Guys I'd switch back for, a list that proves that I'm a big, geeky fan-girl.



5. Joe Flanigan -- Someone else from SGA. To be honest, he's hardly the best actor out there and he's a Republican (which is why he's fifth on the list), but I really do think he's hot in a dorky kind of way.



4. Jason Momoa -- Another obscure SGA alumni. Just look at him for a minute, okay? Now, any questions as to why he's on this list? Even I like a little beef in my cake now and then.



3. Liam Neeson -- Yeah, he's a little craggier these days, but still...



2. Sean Bean -- Because everyone needs a bit of rough from Yorkshire.



1. Viggo Mortenson -- Smart, funny, sensitive, talented and really really hot. The question is: why wouldn't you? (yes it's a huge picture but I've always loved that shot.)

Honorable mentions: Jason Isaacs (Brotherhood and Harry Potter) and David Hewlett (SGA again)--two guys I'd love to just hang out with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I totally forgot about Allison Janney. She's fantastic!

    And Viggo Mortenson? Yes please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison is awesome, although I wonder if she's only on my list because I have such a huge crush on CJ Cregg. :)

    ReplyDelete