Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nerdvana?

So, I've mentioned that I game, which yeah, I know...but really it's not the geekiest thing I do, so whatever.

Anyway, in addition to various computer games, I also play in City of Heroes/Villains an MMORPG in which you play either a superhero or supervillain. I tend to play villains more; not only is it fun to be evil, but that part of the game has a better storyline. It's acutally a lot of fun and considering how much time I have on my hands--my fellow Cannonball Readers? If I didn't game and write, you'd be eating my dust--it's not a huge waste of time.

Tomorrow, the lovely Darkrose, who, by the way, is totally to blame for my gaming, and I are off to Hero Con, a one day event put on by the company that runs the game. Now, bear in mind that we are a couple of chubby geeks, but we're also a pair of Mean Girls. This is gonna be so much fun.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

Then I'm gonna come home and finish my next book. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment